26 January, 2015

Experimenting with Fondant- Panda Bear

One of my favourite things to do with fondant is make things out of it, like animals! I wish I could say there was some reason that I made a panda, but honestly- I only had black and white fondant left and I like Panda's, so... here he is!

I like to tell you what I do and don't like, simply because I'm not perfect and I am still learning! So.. His mouth, as you can probably see, didn't quite go to plan, but I tried everything I could to make it better and nothing seemed to help. It's not the worst mouth and maybe this is my perfectionist side coming out again but I'm just not totally happy with it. However, I do like his body and his eyes, he looks very wide eyed but he also looks extremely cute!

Fondant Panda

16 comments:

  1. What a cute looking Panda! Well done you xx

    www.kirstytalks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely little panda! :)
    Alex // www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, wow, this is just totally impressive! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much Phi! I really appreciate it! :)

      Delete
  4. Too cute! I haven't worked with fondant yet (it's kind of intimidating! lol). When I finally do though, I will definitely be looking at your blog posts for help and ideas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amanda, that means so much! Fondant definitely isn't as intimidating as it seems so when you feel you want to you should definitely give it a try! I am aiming to post tutorials on how to make things but I want to wait until I'm confident in doing it first! :)

      Delete
  5. I love this so cute, it reminds me of barney for some reason

    check out my newest post
    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I can see the Barney resemblance!

      Delete
  6. amazing blog post had a great read :D

    love your blog

    new post --> http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/ would love to see a comment

    have a nice day

    Jade

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Hope you're having a nice day too! xx

      Delete
  7. This is such a lovely panda bear. Your're talented. Great post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, that's so nice!

      Delete

Please feel free to leave me a comment- I love reading each and every one of your comments and try my absolute hardest to respond to every one!

Blog design by aleelilydesigns