19 February, 2015

Fondant Teddy Bear

I'm so glad you all seem to be enjoying my fondant experiments- it's definitely inspiring me to keep going and trying new things!

So this week I made a teddy bear out of fondant. Now... I am a perfectionist and it's difficult for me when I feel a project hasn't gone very well, which is how I feel about this teddy. He's okay but he's not great. I had a problem with the fondant drying out on me (no I'm not blaming my tools, don't worry!) but by the end I had figured out how to get around that.

I'm not overly unhappy with him, he still looks cute but he's slightly out of proportion and I dunno, I just haven't warmed to him like my previous creations. I guess I was just having one of those days when I made him where nothing seems to go right!

What do you think of him? Let me know in the comments below!

Fondant Teddy Bear

2 comments:

  1. He is the cutest pink fondant teddy bear I've seen. Real bear's wear pink ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you! Haha originally I was going to make one pink bear and one blue bear but eventually just ended up with the pink bear!

      Delete

Please feel free to leave me a comment- I love reading each and every one of your comments and try my absolute hardest to respond to every one!

Blog design by aleelilydesigns