31 March, 2015

Reflecting back on March... | Lifestyle

Monthly Reflections
Seriously, how quickly is this year going?! Absolutely crazy, I feel like I blink and another month is over! If you haven't read my other monthly reflections, then feel free to read them here!

So as a newbie cake decorator & blogger, I like to reflect on each month, what went well, what didn't etc. I'm looking forward to the end of the year when I can read all of them and see how far I've hopefully come! So shall we get started?

March's Accomplishments:
I'm doing things a bit differently this month, but hopefully you will like it!

  • Taking part in Twitter Chats and making pals!- Last month I wanted to make sure I took part in at least one twitter chat per week and get over my shyness! Well, I've smashed that! I'm a bit addicted to them and take part in the majority of them. It's also nice that I've made some friends through them, chatting to different people and it's helped me to feel much more like a part of the blogging community. Feel free to chat to me on there, I'm always open to making new friends!
  • Making something out of CAKE!- So you've seen me make things out of fondant, this time I made something out of an actual cake- I made a camera. I have a post coming up soon on this, I didn't think it was my best work but it was also my first time, hopefully you will like it but I feel that it should be an accomplishment. Keep your eyes peeled for that!
  • Doubling my page views since last month!- I'm not sure why, but things seem to be going really well over here! This month my pageviews have doubled since last month and they just seem to be getting higher and higher, which I'm really excited and happy about!
  • Holding a Bake sale for Red Nose Day!- I love doing things for Charity, so my colleague and I decided to hold a bake sale for Comic Relief to help raise money. Our final total was £168! You can read all about it here!

April's Goals:

  • Improving some Social Media accounts- I'm pretty much glued to Twitter, but in terms of other social media like Instagram and Pinterest, I'm definitely lacking. It's not necessarily a bad thing, you can't always be perfect at everything, but I'm definitely going to make that it a goal for April to work on at least one of those accounts. I've also just got Facebook, so I'd love it if you could join me over there too!
  • Continue to work on my shyness- Twitter chats are helping, but I feel that I need to work on this more and put myself out there!

So, what have you been doing this month? If you've had any achievements I'd love to hear about them! As always, I hope you're all still enjoying these reflection posts- I've got so many fun posts scheduled for April!

4 comments:

  1. It's great that people are coming across your blog it is a breath of fresh air, unique and always lovely to read.

    Amy
    PetiteView

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely post, its such a great idea. Congrats on doubling your page views :)
    I hope you continue to conquer your shyness!

    sazbomb.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I'm definitely working on it, I'm a lot better now than I was haha! xx

      Delete

Please feel free to leave me a comment- I love reading each and every one of your comments and try my absolute hardest to respond to every one!

Blog design by aleelilydesigns