02 April, 2015

Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award

I cannot believe I've been nominated for another award, I love these things! They're great for supporting other bloggers and sharing blogs you love with your readers.
First of all, I just want to say a huge thank you to Becky for nominating me!
The rules of this award are:

  • Link and thank the blogger who has nominated you- Share the Love!
  • Answer the 10 questions created for you
  • Create 10 questions for your nominees
  • Nominate 10 sister bloggers for the award

1. Where is your dream place to live?
In a dream world, I would love to live in Orlando, Florida. Ughhh, imagine just being able to go to Walt Disney World every weekend, live in the warm... it'd just be heaven. One day...

2. Favourite Quote/Saying?
"Don't be afraid to fail, be afraid not to try"- It's really helped me with my fitness and also with blogging. You never know if you can't do something unless you try it!

3. Who is your celebrity crush?
It's not a proper crush, but I do love George Ezra!

4. What's your favourite high street store?
I always shop in New Look, I just love their stuff and I always know exactly what size I am- other shops it varies and it annoys me. I also used to work for Pandora, so I feel I should say them too!

5. What made you start your blog?
I went through a rough experience last October and needed something to take my mind off of it. Cake Decorating helped, but blogging has made me so much happier. Now I love that I have some great blogging friends and I can be myself on here, it made me, me again.

6. What advice would you give your teenage/younger self?
You won't be truly happy until you realise that you do NOT need a boy. Once I realised I was much happier being single and free, I found my boyfriend now and I was truly ready for a relationship. Now I'm so happy.

7. What is your favourite characteristic (eg. funny, caring) about yourself?
Hmm, this is hard! I like that I have a good sense of humour. I can laugh off most things, and I think that's a good trait to have.

8. How's your day going today?
Pretty all right thanks, pottering around the house doing some baking and shiz.

9. What are your favourite things about Spring and why?
BABY LAMBS. So cute. Not for eating.

10. Which celebrity would you invite for afternoon tea and cake? (very British, I know)
So I was watching Easy A last night and I really love Emma Stone. I feel she would be fun to hang out with, and she would appreciate the British fun that is afternoon tea!

The blogs I'm nominating are:
I'm going to cheat a bit and not nominate 10, but just nominate a few of my favourite blogs: (Plus some of my other favourite blogs have already been nominated!)
Jessica Casillas
Courtney Says What
Just Ems
Bubbly Bex
What Laura Blogged Next

My questions are:

  1. What is your favourite cake or baked good?
  2. What's the best thing you've ever baked?
  3. What is your favourite Disney film?
  4. What is your most embarrassing experience? (As I told mine in my last awards post!)
  5. If you could learn to do ANYTHING, what would you learn to do?
  6. Do you speak any other languages other than English?
  7. What's your favourite TV programme?
  8. What's your dream surprise?
  9. What made you start blogging?
  10. What are your plans for Summer 2015?

I hope you enjoyed reading this, and thanks again to Becky! I hope all my nominees enjoy answering my questions!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your nomination!

    Brittany x | Bringing Up Brittany

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these types of posts - congrats! :)

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched Easy A recently, it's such a great film! The advice you'd give to your teenage self is so important, I need to remember that! Great post!
    Emily
    http://dreamuphappiness.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Easy A. Yeah, I just think it's important to love yourself and realise that you CAN be alone before you enter a relationship. It's easy to think you need a partner but you don't! xx

      Delete
  4. The quote is beatiful. I think it could be applied in anything. I love Emma Stone too...she is amazing.

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a comment- I love reading each and every one of your comments and try my absolute hardest to respond to every one!

Blog design by aleelilydesigns