22 May, 2015

Big Hero 6- Baymax Cake

Big Hero 6 Baymax Cake
Last weekend, I could *not* figure out what kind of cake to make. I've been in a bit of a cakey slump I guess you could say, I just haven't been able to come up with any ideas or even with the motivation to bake. I think it's because I'm trying so hard to lose weight for the holiday and I don't want to ruin my hard work by eating cake!

Eventually I just made a cake and then covered it in white icing and tried to figure out what to do next. Then, it hit me. Big Hero 6 comes out on DVD on Monday and I've been looking forward to getting my hands on it for ages, so I made a Baymax cake! So simple and easy, cover a cake with white fondant and add on two eyes and a line between them. Done!

Big Hero 6 Baymax Cake
What do you think? I like the simplicity of it, but it's also very effective. A good idea for any little boy's birthday parties this summer! Also, if you liked this, I think you'll like the little Baymax I made out of fondant (I love Baymax, can you tell?)

So, in order to help me with my slump, I'd like YOU to suggest what I should make next! Leave a comment below and I'll see what I can rustle up for the blog over the next few weeks before I go away on holiday!

12 comments:

  1. ahmazing!!! I love Big Hero 6, didnt realise it was out this month!! This cake is amazing!! My suggestion would be transformers (cause i love them!) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Yeah, I can't wait to buy it haha! Ooh Transformers is a good idea. I'll see what I can think of and add it to my to-do list! x

      Delete
  2. I love this! Such a good idea too, like you say simple but so effective. Baymax is the cutest character as well!

    Suitcase and Sandals Blog XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) He definitely is the cutest character, everyone needs a real life Baymax! xx

      Delete
  3. Aww I love this - see that's what makes you good - you know when to keep it simple! I'd never think of that!! x
    Laura | Loved By Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was probably 3/4 laziness, 1/4 knowing when to keep it simple ;) xx

      Delete
  4. I LOVE this!! Disney & Cake... what could be better?!? What kind of cake is it? :)
    Olivia xxx
    www.sunshineinadress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha exactly! It's just a normal Victoria sponge, nothing too special haha! xx

      Delete
  5. This is wonderful, I would love to make this for my bf! I'm gonna follow your blog as I love to make cute recipes too and your blog inspires me!

    { sparklesideup.com }

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! That's so sweet, I'm glad it inspires you! x

      Delete

Please feel free to leave me a comment- I love reading each and every one of your comments and try my absolute hardest to respond to every one!

Blog design by aleelilydesigns