12 May, 2015

My Cakey Wishlist

I really love reading other blogger's wishlists, so I thought I'd try doing my own. It's a bit of a different take on it, mine is all to do with cake decorating!
My Cakey Wishlist

My Cakey Wishlist

  1. Amore Iron Cookbook Stand- I really want a cookbook stand, for when I'm using books to help me bake or decorate cakes. It would be so much easier than trying to keep the book open with any miscellaneous object I can lay my hands on!
  2. Wilton Fondant Letter & Number cutters- SO much easier for making letters or numbers in fondant, and Wilton are an amazing brand to use for cake decorating supplies.
  3. Little Venice Cake Company Rolling Pin (English Rose)- These rolling pins are great for making subtle yet beautifully designed cakes.
  4. Wilton Candy Melts- I really want to start making Cake Pops, and these are fab for decorating them!
  5. 5 Piece Dusting Brush Set- Great for shading and dusting over stencils. Plus eventually I'd like to start looking at painting cakes!

What's on your wishlist?

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the cookbook stand, its very disneyesque!

    Sian | The Tattooed Princess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I think that's what drew me to it!

      Delete
  2. Lovely wishlist! I was looking at some fancy rolling pins in The Range over the weekend. Looks like fun! :D

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a comment- I love reading each and every one of your comments and try my absolute hardest to respond to every one!

Blog design by aleelilydesigns