01 May, 2015

Reflecting back on April

Monthly Reflections
If you've been reading my blog for a while you will know that at the end of each month, I reflect back on the good and bad things that happened. If you haven't seen the previous reflections, you can read them here. They always seem to be popular with you guys, so I'm glad you're enjoying them!
April's Accomplishments:

  • Writing another cake decorating tutorial! When I first started making this blog, my original aim was to make a blog that would help others learn how to cake decorate. My goals have changed now, I don't want to be stuck in a niche, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to make tutorials and I'm glad that they seem to be going down so well! This month I wrote a tutorial on how to make a Panda Bear out of fondant and you seem to have liked it!
  • A huge boost in page views! In February I had 700+ pageviews that month. In March that doubled and I remember thinking how crazy it was that my little blog had achieved so many views. This month, I had 3000+ pageviews. I know that that's nothing compared to other bloggers out there but for me that feels INCREDIBLE and I am so, so grateful to each and every one of you that reads my blog, so a huge thank you to you all!
  • Working on my social media Which was a goal from last month's reflection, I've spent ages on my Pinterest account and I'm working harder on my Instagram account! Let me know what you think!

May's Goals

  • Get back to baking! I've been SO bad this month with baking. I think it's mainly to do with the fact that I'm trying so hard to lose weight and get fit, so I don't want to ruin my hard work by eating cake. I also don't have many people to make cakes for lately, so if I'm not eating them they're going to waste! Hopefully this month I can do more baking and I'll take it to work or something to get it eaten. They won't mind!
  • Continue with the fitness I've only got just under 7 weeks left, so I need to really up my game and keep going!

If you have any goals or achievements you want to share with me, leave me a comment! :)

4 comments:

  1. Great reflections and congrats and getting more page views, that's a big accomplishment :)

    http://www.mintnotion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done in the blog growth! It can be so much fun to watch your views go up :)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Corinne! Yeah it definitely makes me feel proud! x

      Delete

Please feel free to leave me a comment- I love reading each and every one of your comments and try my absolute hardest to respond to every one!

Blog design by aleelilydesigns