31 May, 2015

The Creative Blogger Award

The lovely Becky has nominated me for the Creative Blogger Award, so a huge thank you to her for that!

The Rules:
1. Thank and post the link to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Share five facts about yourself with your own blog readers.
3. Nominate 15-20 blogs and notify all nominees.
4. Pass these rules onto your nominees.
So five facts about myself, where to start?! I've put so many facts on different posts that I'm running out of them!

  1. I can't drink a full drink- Inspired by Becky's fact, I thought I'd make a similar confession. So, you know in Hercules, Hades gives him a potion that turns him mortal but because he doesn't drink the last drop he still retains his god-like strength? Ever since I saw that, I cannot drink the last drop of a drink. I don't know why, it's just a thing and I cannot get over it. I try but I can't!
  2. I'm really afraid of clowns- Ugh, and there's a horrible poster on loads of buses at the moment for that Poltergeist film and it has a clown... it makes me want to cry!
  3. I have Vertigo- or a form of it, according to the doctors. It means I can't go on rollercoasters or anything like that because they make me too dizzy and I feel poorly for weeks. Luckily, I don't think I like them anyway!
  4. I really want to own my own cake decorating business! I mean, you probably guessed that but I don't think I've ever fully admitted it on here yet. Yeah, I'd love to work from home and make and decorate cakes all day!
  5. My friend nicknamed me "Biscuit hands" at school- Because my palm is the size of a digestive biscuit and my fingers are roughly the size of chocolate fingers. :( It's nice to have small and dainty hands though!

So, I'm pretty late to this and most of the blogs I follow and love either don't do the awards or have already been nominated for this one, so therefore... I'm going to be naughty and not nominate people, but instead I will say- if you want to do this award, then I nominate YOU! (Sorry to any strict people who may feel I've been a bad nominee, but I'm trying to be a nice person!)

2 comments:

  1. I want to see a photo of your hands now haha.

    That drink thing is weird. What if it's a really lovely drink?

    My housemate is so scared of clowns. She nearly has a panic attack every time she sees one!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I'll tweet you one with me holding a digestive! Yeah it's really weird, even if it's a really lovely drink I have to leave the last drop. I try really hard to get over it but I just can't seem to do it! xx

      Delete

Please feel free to leave me a comment- I love reading each and every one of your comments and try my absolute hardest to respond to every one!

Blog design by aleelilydesigns