05 June, 2015

Chocolate Butter Biscuits

Chocolate Butter Biscuits
I have always been a huge fan of butter cookies, and chocolate biscuits are my favourites so I thought it was about time I tried making some for myself!

Using the same recipe I used for my Cherry Butter Cookies, I made some smaller bitesize biscuits. Actually, they weren't meant to be as small as they turned out. I'm not sure why they ended up so small, I think I thought they were gonna be a lot bigger than they actually were! They still tasted gorgeous though haha. Then I "dunked" them in melted chocolate to make them chocolate butter biscuits!


I've never tried anything like this so for a first try it's not too bad! The chocolate went EVERYWHERE but for me, as long as it tastes good then it's a winner. I think next time I'll try making them more flatter... I'm not sure why they became semi circular!

Let me know what you guys think- go easy on me though, they could be worse! :)

8 comments:

  1. They look so yummy! I may give them a try this weekend!

    Sian • The Tattooed Princess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They were eaten pretty quickly by my family so they must have tasted as good as they look! x

      Delete
  2. It's all about the taste. If they taste good who cares if they are a little messy. I like that they're small, bitesize so I feel like I'm allowed to eat more without being greedy haha xx

    www.kirstytalks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha exactly, which ends up being a bit dangerous! xx

      Delete
  3. I could definitely get my chops around those-bet they tasted divine with a cuppa.
    M x Life Outside London

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, they did taste pretty good! x

      Delete
  4. These look soo good!! As do your cherry butter biscuits. Might have to give these a go! :D x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess! Let me know if you do! xx

      Delete

Please feel free to leave me a comment- I love reading each and every one of your comments and try my absolute hardest to respond to every one!

Blog design by aleelilydesigns