30 June, 2015

Reflecting back on June

Monthly Reflections
If you've been reading my blog for a while you will know that at the end of each month, I reflect back on the good and bad things that happened. If you haven't seen the previous reflections, you can read them here.

So this is an odd reflection post to write, because I'm having to write it in the middle of June, rather than at the end. Why? Because as you read this, I'm in Walt Disney World! Very exciting stuff. But I still wanted to write my monthly reflection, but I guess it's more of a half-month reflection!

June's Accomplishments:

  • Writing and scheduling posts for the entire time I'm away! I'm pretty proud of this, I've managed to work ridiculously hard on my blog to make sure that I had enough posts written and scheduled for the entire time I'm on holiday, and a week after I get back so I don't have to worry that nothing's up! I know I didn't have to, but I just wanted to!
  • Writing more Cakey Tips- The reason I first started this blog was to help others with cake decorating. I've kind of changed my goals now and I enjoy writing about much more than just cake decorating, but I still like to make sure that I post some helpful posts for anyone who's thinking of starting out in cake decorating too!

July's Goals:

  • Start thinking about proper cake decorating- And by this, I mean I'd like to take some classes in it, get even better. I'd really love to be able to start taking orders for cakes, but there's a lot I need to do before I can make this happen. There's also no point if I can't make amazing cakes, so that's my main goal!
  • Get over the holiday blues- because believe me, I'm gonna have them :( Luckily I can post lots of amazing photos and stories to make me feel like I'm still there!

What have you been doing this month? Let me know your accomplishments and goals in the comments below! Also, if you have any ideas of what WDW related posts you'd like to see when I get back, let me know those too!

4 comments:

  1. Hope you're having an amazing holiday!! Bravo on all the scheduling, I am NOT good at this. Not good at all.
    My June was filled with finding out I'm going to become an aunt soon, eeek! And revising for the first time in a long time - I've forgotten how.
    M x Life Outside London

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I had a wonderful holiday! Haha I'm normally not that good with it, but it felt amazing to be so scheduled! Aww congrats, I'm an auntie to three, it's definitely a fun job! Good luck with the revising! xx

      Delete
  2. Hope you're having a fab time in WDW! Can't wait to see your photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it was such an amazing time. I can't believe it went by so quickly!xx

      Delete

Please feel free to leave me a comment- I love reading each and every one of your comments and try my absolute hardest to respond to every one!

Blog design by aleelilydesigns