01 June, 2015

Reflecting Back on May

Monthly Reflections
If you've been reading my blog for a while you will know that at the end of each month, I reflect back on the good and bad things that happened. If you haven't seen the previous reflections, you can read them here.

I cannot believe another month has gone by already! I also can't believe that in a couple of weeks I will be on a plane to Walt Disney World. I know I've spoken about it a lot on this blog already but I really am SO excited!

May's Accomplishments:

  • Getting back into baking- I don't know why but last month I just didn't feel like baking. I guess it was because I'm trying to lose weight, but I did miss it, it was just getting myself to start baking. I'm also a firm believer that you shouldn't FORCE yourself to do a hobby, it should be for fun, so I just left it and hoped that eventually I'd get the baking bug back. I can definitely feel it coming back!
  • Having lots of time to read other blogs- In April I didn't seem to get to do much of this, I'm not sure why! But this month I managed to read lots of other people's blogs which I always love doing!
  • Having a relaxing spa weekend- I went to The Cheltenham Chase hotel with two of my friends for the weekend which was lovely. We had a really delicious dinner and breakfast and had a spa treatment in the morning. I chose a massage as my body has been aching from all the exercise I've been doing! I don't get to see these friends very often so it was lovely to have a catch up. (Hi guys, if you're reading!)

June's Goals:

  • Keep the blog going while I'm on holiday- So I won't be doing anything, but I'll still be here in a scheduled way... you won't notice I'm gone, hopefully!
  • Enjoy my holiday- I'm not going to set proper goals for June because most of it will be spent enjoying myself in Florida. I'm sure I'll have a million posts planned for when I get back though!

2 comments:

  1. Have fun in Florida you lucky thing! And you're totally right - a hobby isn't a hobby if you aren't enjoying it, so sometimes a break is just what is needed to make you love it again when you get back to it. x

    Laura | Loved By Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, I just didn't want to push it and then find that I ended up hating baking. Now I've been leaving it, I find myself wanting to bake again! xx

      Delete

Please feel free to leave me a comment- I love reading each and every one of your comments and try my absolute hardest to respond to every one!

Blog design by aleelilydesigns