26 July, 2015

10 things I'm trying to do more of in 2015- Revisited!

If you've been reading my blog for a while, you'll remember that back in March, I wrote this post all about the things I wanted to do more of in 2015. Now that we're four months on, I thought I'd revisit this list to see what I'd managed to continue!

  1. Remembering Old Passions
    I wanted to make sure that I did more of things I used to love, like drawing and reading etc. I haven't been great with drawing, although I have done a bit, but I've definitely been reading a lot more over the past 4 months. I'll definitely try and draw more too again!

  2. Starting Couch to 5k
    Yay, this is definitely one I've kept up with! I completed Couch to 5k and I'm now going to move onwards to the 5k to 10k and hopefully on from there! I'm really glad I've stuck to this because I found something I really love.

  3. Looking after my hair
    My hair was never in an awful condition but I was trying to grow it from a short bob and it just wasn't happening. I started washing it every other day, using less heat, using heat protection spray etc., and it's all helped so much! In fact, the last time I went to the hairdressers I asked how bad it was and she told me it was in excellent condition, so yay for that!

  4. Looking after my skin
    Er, mm... I'm not sure about this one. I definitely take better care of my skin than I used to but I could be much better. There are too many days when I am awwwwwful and fall asleep before I take my make up off etc. But I am looking after it a lot more than I used to! I just need to keep working at this one.

  5. Being more blog organised
    Another one I definitely have done! I think I proved this with all of the scheduled posts I managed to do before my holiday. I'm getting back on track too so I'm ahead with my posts. I'm glad I've managed to keep this one up because it makes my life so much easier when I don't have to worry about if I have a blog post ready or not!

  6. Stop being so shy/unconfident!
    I have definitely got better at this, I'm less shy in Twitter chats etc., but I am still working on this. My most recent example is that I joined the gym and felt really insecure. I'd love to think that one day I'll never feel like this about anything but as I'm sure most of you know, you never fully get rid of your shyness. I'll keep working on it though!

  7. Be happy with what you've got
    I definitely think I've been good at this lately. I'm now engaged to a wonderful man, I've just come back from a fabulous holiday, I've got a good and stable job that leaves me able to start saving for a mortgage, I've got some wonderful friends so I absolutely am happy with what I've got!

  8. ...But never stop dreaming!
    As much as I am happy with what I've got, it's a natural thing to strive for more etc. I'm currently doing a management course with my work and I still dream of being a full time cake decorator one day. It's a good thing to dream!

  9. Spend more time with family
    I haven't been so great with this, unfortunately. Things started off really well but I've had a busy few months so it slipped a bit. I've still got just under half a year to change things though! :)

  10. Do more for Charity
    Again, I just haven't had the time but it is still something I very much want to do. We are going to hold another bake sale at work in the coming months which will be for charity, so I'm definitely hoping to tick this off my list before the end of the year!

Overall, I think I've done pretty well! There are some things that I still need to work on but generally I have done everything I wanted to do, I just did need to keep building on it. Have you managed to stick with your goals this year?

10 comments:

  1. Brilliant list, I don't think I've stuck to any of mine, although I am kind of still looking after my hair the best I can, the temption of dying it just happens a bit too often I think haha!

    sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I keep getting tempted to dye my hair but luckily I'm pretty happy with my natural colour! I'm going to try coconut oil next, I've heard it really helps with growing your hair and making it better!xx

      Delete
  2. I love this post and it looks like you've stuck to a lot of things! I've also started washing my hair every other day instead and its made such a difference. I think my hair has grown so much since!! Good luck with your goals for the rest of the year!

    Suitcase and Sandals Blog XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does help! I've been so surprised at how much a simple thing like that has made a huge difference to my hair. Thank you for your lovely comment! xx

      Delete
  3. I love this list of yours. I'm always trying to be less shy. It's really easy to be less shy on the Internet, it's in person that I really struggle with! Why oh why do I have to deal with people face to face!? Lol

    Jessica | Pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha weirdly, I can often be the other way around. My job is talking to new people every day so I'm not so bad at it, but if it's in a personal sense then I do get shy. Online I can be very shy- especially in Twitter chats etc! xx

      Delete
  4. Love this list! I think mine would be very similar, especially number 3.. my hair is in need of some serious TLC! haha x

    Angela | The Sunday Chapter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha, mine isn't too bad anymore, it really does help to look after it! xx

      Delete
  5. Plan, do, review! It's always great to look back and see where you're up to :)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I love that! I'm hoping next time I look back that I have more ticked off! xx

      Delete

Please feel free to leave me a comment- I love reading each and every one of your comments and try my absolute hardest to respond to every one!

Blog design by aleelilydesigns