29 September, 2015

Reflecting back on September

September's Monthly Reflection

At the end of each month, I like to reflect back on any achievements and set new goals for the next month. As a relatively new blogger and an intermediate cake decorator, I think it's good to set goals and think about what went well and what didn't! Plus, it'll be good to look back at the reflections at the end of 2015. If you'd like to read my monthly reflections so far, you can see them all here.

This has been a fairly quiet month for me actually, not much has happened but I've been pretty glad of that- it's nice to have some time out. We've had a lot of work going on in our house which has taken up a lot of time and effort, so it means there's been less time for other stuff! October is looking very promising though!

September's Achievements

  • Finally getting back into fitness! Recently I've had a slump in my fitness motivation, but luckily I've been able to pull it back and start working towards my goals again!
  • Opening an Etsy shop I finally decided to open an Etsy shop to sell some of my drawings. It's something I've always wanted to do, but was too scared to! You can find my Etsy shop here.

October's Goals

  • Draw more for my Etsy shop Feel free to request things! :)
  • Continue with the more "daring" bakes Because we've had some work going on in our house this month, I haven't been able to do much baking at all which is really annoying! I'm definitely going to try and do a lot of baking ready for next month though!
  • Blogtober I'd love to do Blogtober, where you post every day for the whole of October. I've always wondered if I'd be able to post every day, so I thought I would give it a go! Wish me luck...!

What are your favourite moments from this month? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment- I love reading each and every one of your comments and try my absolute hardest to respond to every one!

Blog design by aleelilydesigns