17 October, 2015

11 Things You Didn't Know Tag

11 Things you didn't know tag


I haven't done a tag in a while, but recently Jess tagged me in the 11 things you didn't know tag! I thought this would be a perfect weekend read, so enjoy!

The rules for this tag are:

  • Answer 11 questions from the blogger who tagged you.
  • Create 11 new questions.
  • Tag up to 10 other bloggers to answer your questions.

1. You've been contacted by ITV to appear on I'm A Celeb, what's your decision?
I'm going to be really boring and I'm so sorry, but my answer is 100% no. I just know I wouldn't be able handle it and I hate it when celebs do it knowing they're just going to cry and leave early!

2. If you could choose 1 song to sum up your week, which song would you choose?
Always look on the bright side of life! Everything seems to be going wrong for me this week haha!

3. Do you prefer home cooking, going out to a restaurant or take-away?
Going out to a restaurant for sure, I'm not a great cook and take-aways are nice but never as good as the food served in a restaurant!

4. What's your least favourite thing about blogging?
Probably scheduling tweets. It's so great when it's done but doing it is a bit of a pain! I love everything else though!

5. If you could travel to any part of the world, where would you visit?
I'd love to tour America and visit lots of different places. California, New York, Seattle, Washington DC... so many places I'd love to see.

6. What's your favourite dessert?
Anything chocolate! I'm a huge chocolate fan!

7. Recommend a book you've read and really enjoyed recently.
I really love historical novels and I've been reading Phillipa Gregory's Tudor series, about when Henry VIII was around. She does SO much research that most of what she writes comes from facts, so you can kind of learn from them too!

8. Favourite TV programme or cartoon when you were younger?
I used to rush home from school in time to watch Arthur when I was little. Google it if you've never heard of it! He was an Aardvark :)

9. Favourite thing to do when you visit the seaside?
One time I went to the beach with my two friends and we made a mermaids tail for me out of sand. That was pretty cool!

10. Do you have any talents? If so, what are they?
Is cake decorating a talent? Maybe that. I can also sing!

11. Name a song that begins with a title beginning with each letter of your first name.
I really cannot think of a song that begins with S I A N. I'm so sorry!

My Questions are:

  1. What's your favourite childhood memory?
  2. Did you have an imaginary friend and if so, what was their name? (Shh, it's not two questions)
  3. What is your biggest fear?
  4. If you HAD to go on any reality tv show, which would it be?
  5. What's your favourite thing about being a blogger?
  6. Do you have any pets?
  7. Where would you love to visit if money was no object?
  8. What TV show do you love at the moment?
  9. What's your most embarrassing memory? (You can read mine here)
  10. What's your favourite cake/baked good?
  11. What's your proudest achievement?

For nominees- well, if you want to do this tag, then you are welcome to do it! Let me know your answers, I'd love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment- I love reading each and every one of your comments and try my absolute hardest to respond to every one!

Blog design by aleelilydesigns