01 October, 2015

Blogtober | The Start of a New Adventure

Hello everyone!

You may have noticed that recently I've been trying to work harder on my blog and challenge myself more- I've given my blog a makeover, upped my weekly posts and just generally felt like I've been making more of an effort in terms of my writing, photo taking/editing and social media. I hope it's been noticeable anyway!

This all still challenges me, don't get me wrong, I'm not perfect at all, but I wanted a new challenge and when I heard of "Blogtober", where you post something new each day of October, I decided I wanted to give it a go!

I hope I can do it, I have a lot of ideas and I've always wanted to see if I could blog every day. I'm not sure if I'll be able to keep it up after Blogtober ends, but we'll see what I'm saying on the 31st, maybe I'll catch the blogging bug!

I have some fun posts planned to do with baking, fitness, Disney and lifestyle and I'm hoping you will enjoy reading them as much as I enjoy creating them!

If you have any ideas of what YOU would like to see, let me know in the comments and I will see what I can do! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment- I love reading each and every one of your comments and try my absolute hardest to respond to every one!

Blog design by aleelilydesigns