21 October, 2015

Disneyland Paris: This or That Tag

Disneyland Paris: This or That Tag


I was asked by the lovely Lizi to do her Disneyland Paris: This or That Tag and it seemed like a really fun one to do! You may have seen my previous Disneyland Paris tag, so this is a fun addition to it!

Disneyland Park or Walt Disney Studios?
Hands down, it has to be Disneyland Park. Don't get me wrong, I do love the Walt Disney Studios but Disneyland Park reminds me of visiting when I was a child and has all the magic and fairy dust that I love.

It’s A Small World or Peter Pan’s Flight?
This is a hard question and I'm only on question 2 haha! I'm going to go with Peter Pan's Flight, simply because I've always loved it, I love the feeling that you're "flying". Having said that, when I was 6 I forced my family to go on It's a Small World 6 times in a row!

Hotel Cheyenne or Hotel Santa Fe?
I adore Hotel Cheyenne and I'm hoping that next time I visit Disneyland I will stay there again (if not Sequoia Lodge!). I have stayed in Santa Fe and although it was nice, it just wasn't my favourite place. It felt very basic, which is probably because it's one of the lower priced hotels, but Cheyenne is around the same price and has never felt basic to me. I also stayed there with an ex, so bad memories!

Cable Car Bake Shop or Market House Deli?
Cable Car Bake Shop because it's adorable and I love cake! ;)

Crush’s Coaster or RC Racer?
I haven't done either yet, but Crush's coaster appeals to me a lot more- I can't do big rides because of my dizziness so RC Racer would probably make me pass out!

Disney’s Halloween Festival or Christmas at Disneyland Paris?
I've never been to Disneyland during Christmas time although I would absolutely love to! I've been for Halloween though and it was amazing. I can't choose between the two but if I HAD to, I will choose Christmas as I'd love to do it!

Star Tours or Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast?
Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast is one of my favourite rides! It's so much fun, so I would definitely choose that!

Animagique or Cinemagique?
I'm not sure if I've seen Cinemagique, so I will go with Animagique!

Le Carrousel de Lancelot or Le Pays de Contes de Fées?
Le Pays de Contes de Fées along with the Casey Junior ride are my favourite rides. It's so peaceful and makes you feel like you're part of the magic. The carousel bores me a bit, soz.

Flying Carpets over Agrabah or Orbiton?
I've never done Orbiton but the rockets look tiny, are they tiny? I love the Flying Carpets though (although Dumbo is the best of all 3!)

Sequoia Lodge or Newport Bay Club?
I've only stayed in Sequoia Lodge, but my friends have stayed in Newport Bay and they said it wasn't great, so I would choose Sequoia. I'd love to do them all one day though, so I would try Newport for myself.

Mad Hatters Tea Cups or Dumbo Flying Elephants?
Dumbo's Flying Elephants for sure! Tea cups make me poorly. :(

Pizzeria Bella Notte or Colonel Hathi’s Pizza Outpost?
I love Lady and the Tramp so I love Pizzeria Bella Notte!

Swing Into Spring or Frozen Summer Fun?
Frozen is doing my head in now, so Swing into Spring even though I don't know what that is!

Blanche-Neige et les Sept Nains or Les Voyages de Pinocchio?
The Pinocchio ride terrifies me even now, so the Snow White ride wins for me- although the witch is terrifying too!

Alice’s Curious Labyrinth or La Cabane des Robinson?
Alice's Labyrinth! I haven't done it since I was a little girl so I wonder if I'd still get lost or whether I'm too tall? (Lol, I'm like 5ft4)

Liberty Arcade or Discovery Arcade?
Liberty Arcade gives me all the feels, I miss walking through there so much.

Fantasyland or Frontierland?
Fantasyland will ALWAYS win for me, although I do enjoy Frontierland.

Pirates of the Caribbean or Phantom Manor?
Pirates of the Caribbean- quick fun fact, the DLP POTC is better than Walt Disney Worlds. It has TWO drops, WDW's has one.

Cowboy Cookout Barbecue or Au Chalet de la Marionnette?
Au Chalet de la Marionnette, I'm not sure I've been to the Cowboy Cookout!

Space Mountain or Hollywood Tower of Terror?
I can't do either because of my dizziness but I would prefer to try Space Mountain than Tower of Terror!

Big Thunder Mountain or Indiana Jones Et Le Temple Du Péril?
Big Thunder Mountain- although I haven't done Disneyland's version, only the WDW version, but I bet it's just as good!

Inventions or Auberge de Cendrillon?
Auberge de Cendrillon, because I met Belle there for the first time and it made my life.

Disney Fashion or The Disney Gallery?
The Disney Gallery although it's dangerous to go in there because I spend too much!

Discoveryland or Adventureland?
Discoveryland because I'm a good fiance and know Dan would prefer it.

Cafe Hyperion or The Lucky Nugget Saloon?
The Lucky Nugget Saloon was fun when we went there, I remember really enjoying it.

La Galerie de la Belle au Bois Dormant or La Tanière du Dragon?
La Tanière du Dragon- I can't wait to take Dan down there when we visit (anyone notice how before it was IF we visit and now after doing this tag I've decided we definitely are? Whoops...)

Annette’s Diner or Planet Hollywood?
This is a hard one because I adore both, but I'm going to go with Annette's Diner, because I can go to the London Planet Hollywood but I can't visit another Annette's Diner!

I'm not going to tag people, but if you have been to Disneyland Paris and you want to do this tag, feel free and let me know- I'd love to read your answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment- I love reading each and every one of your comments and try my absolute hardest to respond to every one!

Blog design by aleelilydesigns