29 October, 2015

Halloween Recipe Round Up!

This month I've posted a few Halloween themed cakes and hopefully they will be helpful to anyone who's throwing a Halloween themed party!

I'm holding a Halloween themed bake sale at my work tomorrow, so I'm currently working non-stop to get everything ready for that! I thought I'd do a round-up of all my Halloween themed bakes, so if you are thinking of making anything, hopefully these will help you!


How to make a Witch's hat from fondant- Halloween Recipes


Bubbling Cauldron Cake- Halloween Recipes


Ghost Cake Pops- Halloween Recipes



Devil Cupcakes- Halloween Recipes


   Autumn Cupcakes- Halloween Recipes

(in case you want something a little less "spooky"!)


Let me know if you make any of these- I'd love to see them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment- I love reading each and every one of your comments and try my absolute hardest to respond to every one!

Blog design by aleelilydesigns