22 October, 2015

Rainforest Cafe London | Review

My favourite restaurant to go to is the Rainforest Cafe in London. I'm not sure if it reminds me of Walt Disney World because of their Rainforest Cafe or whether I just love the whole idea of it, but either way I adore it.

The Rainforest Cafe is in Piccadilly Circus in London and it's pretty hidden, it doesn't scream RAINFOREST CAFE like the Floridian one does (You kinda can't miss a building shaped like a Volcano can you?!) but inside it is just as wonderful.

Rainforest Cafe London
Rainforest Cafe London

The restaurant has been made to look like a real life Rainforest, with trees, plants and animals! Not real animals of course, that would be cruel, but animatronic gorillas, elephants, snakes etc. Every now and then, a thunderstorm will occur which will cause all the animals to start making noise, the lighting dims and brightens to represent lightning and the sound of thunder fills the room. It might be a bit childish for some, but Dan and I love this place.


Rainforest Cafe London
Rainforest Cafe London

We went there recently to have dinner as a bit of a treat and as always, we had an amazing time. We went for our "usuals", I had a Rainforest Cafe Steak Burger and Dan had a Chicken Caesar salad. I didn't eat the majority of my burger but only because we'd had nachos to start with and I'd filled up too much. Cry. I did get to take it home in a takeaway box though, so it went down a treat later on that night!

Rainforest Cafe London


If I had to find something I'm not a fan of? It would probably be their cocktail menu. I think they realise the majority of their customers are families who perhaps don't want to drink alcohol and I get that, but I do wish that their menu would feature similar cocktails to the Florida restaurant- not that I didn't enjoy my Woo Woo! (Dan had a strawberry mojito in case you're wondering what the second drink is and he loved it too!)


Apart from that though, I genuinely love this restaurant. The service is always amazing and they are incredible when it comes to allergies, they will explain the menu thoroughly and if you order an item that may contain something you are intolerant or allergic to, they will let you know straight away. A lot of restaurants don't care about that, so it's good that they do!

Also- I've never been able to face dessert because I've always been too full, but if you are going to go for a dessert, get a Volcano. Who doesn't love huge slabs of chocolate brownies made to look like a volcano?! One day I will be able to order this. One day!

Have you ever been to any of the Rainforest Cafe's? Let me know your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment- I love reading each and every one of your comments and try my absolute hardest to respond to every one!

Blog design by aleelilydesigns