12 October, 2015

Walt Disney World | Meet'n'Greets

As you're all enjoying these posts and some of you have said that you want to see more photos, I thought I would do a post full of photos of my meet'n'greets!

Walt Disney World Meet'n'Greets

Meeting Mary Poppins in Epcot (Also please excuse my AWFUL sunburn!)

Walt Disney World Meet'n'Greets

Meeting Rafiki in Epcot

Walt Disney World Meet'n'Greets

Meeting Eeyore in Epcot

Walt Disney World Meet'n'Greets

Meeting Belle in Epcot

Walt Disney World Meet'n'Greets

Meeting Aladdin & Jasmine in the Magic Kingdom

Walt Disney World Meet'n'Greets

Meeting Buzz Lightyear in the Magic Kingdom (This is the day I got my awful sunburn!)

Walt Disney World Meet'n'Greets

Meeting Winnie the Pooh & Tigger in the Magic Kingdom

Walt Disney World Meet'n'Greets

Meeting Ariel in the Magic Kingdom

Walt Disney World Meet'n'Greets

Meeting Woody & Jessie in the Magic Kingdom

Walt Disney World Meet'n'Greets

Meeting Tinkerbell in the Magic Kingdom


I hope you enjoyed these photos, I love looking back through them- it helps my Disney blues! Let me know if there's anything else you would like to see from my holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment- I love reading each and every one of your comments and try my absolute hardest to respond to every one!

Blog design by aleelilydesigns