15 November, 2015

South East Blogger's Circle Meet Up

Last Monday I was lucky enough to go to my first ever Bloggers Meet Up hosted by Jenny, who did an amazing job and was so lovely!

The event was held at Pizza Express in Festival Place who put on an amazing spread of food! I was super nervous before the event but decided to be brave and just do it. I'm honestly so glad I did.

There were a range of lovely ladies there from all sorts of blogging/vlogging "niches" and everyone was so nice! It was nice to be able to talk to people about things that we all understood rather than boring my family and friends with talk about social media and blogging schedules etc.

South East Bloggers Meet Up

Jenny had also arranged for Lush and Bee Good to be there- I'd obviously heard of Lush but I hadn't heard much about Bee Good so I made a beeline for them. (I know, I know but I just love a good pun!). Caroline started the company by playing around with honey and beeswax in the kitchen (her husband is a beekeeper) and ended up creating some wonderful products that she decided to sell!

South East Blogger's Meet Up


I tried the Vanilla & Honey lip balm and loved it. Some lip balms make my lips feel greasy and I can't stand that, or they're too waxy but this one was nice and soaked in really well but still made my lips feel much softer! I'll definitely be picking this up as it's only £4.95! Caroline also gave us a cleanser to take home and try which was so lovely of her!


I was excited to see the Lush range as I could see the Christmas products were out and they all looked amazing!
South East Bloggers Meet Up
South East Bloggers Meet Up

I recently bought Snow Fairy and the Magic Wand Bubble Bar so I'm already a fan of the Christmas collection, but it was also nice to have Katy & Zoe from Lush Basingstoke show us the rest of the collection and do some fab demonstrations! They were also sweet enough to let us have a couple of bath bombs each as a fab treat.

Jenny had also organised a raffle to raise money for Mind, a mental health charity which I definitely was happy to support as someone who suffers with anxiety and depression. I was lucky enough to win a Sensationail Gel Nail Starter Kit, worth £69.99! It's a fab kit and even includes a UV lamp to dry your nails and I can't wait to use it and treat myself!

Jenny gave us all a goody bag at the end of the night which was full of amazing gifts like Witch skincare products, Jam from Bills Restaurant, Champney's beauty products, Cheerz polaroid vouchers and so much more! Thank you so much to Jenny for how much she did for us all, we were all so grateful!

It really was an amazing event and I'm SO glad I went- I can't wait to go to the next one now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment- I love reading each and every one of your comments and try my absolute hardest to respond to every one!

Blog design by aleelilydesigns