16 November, 2015

Taking part in the #Fitmas Challenge

#Fitmas Challenge


You may know if you've been reading my blog for a while that I've been trying to get fitter since February. I lost motivation after I came back from my holiday and slowly managed to build it back up, however it hasn't been as strong as it used to be!

So when I saw Corinne had created a fitness challenge, I decided to join in- I thought it might make me more accountable for my actions if I was part of a challenge!

The challenge starts on Monday 16th November (today) and lasts for 5 weeks, up until Monday 21st December (which is good because my birthday is on the 22nd and there is no way I'm going to do a workout that day!).

The catch is, your goal for the challenge can't be weight loss related, which I'm happy about as whenever I focus on weight loss I always get demotivated. Although weight loss was a big factor before my holiday, I was also concentrating on being able to run longer and lift bigger weights. My goal for the #Fitmas challenge is to be able to get back into running and hopefully be on my way to running 10k by the end!

I'm going to post my updates every Monday, I'm hoping that it'll push me to keep up with it if I have to write how it's going etc. This also means that for November & December I won't be doing a Fitness Update post as I'll be discussing it in these weekly posts instead!

If you want to keep up to date with everyone's posts, keep an eye on the #Fitmas hashtag on Twitter!

Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment- I love reading each and every one of your comments and try my absolute hardest to respond to every one!

Blog design by aleelilydesigns