31 December, 2015

Reflecting back on 2015

Reflecting back on 2015


Everyone has been saying this and I'm sorry to do it too but- HOW QUICKLY HAS 2015 GONE?!

It's utter madness, it feels like it was March a few months ago.

I've done 12 of these Reflecting back posts now and it's been really fun to go back and read through them all. So I thought in this post I'd reflect back on my highs and lows of 2015!

The Top Moments of 2015


I got engaged!- This had to be top of the list didn't it? In case you don't know, Dan proposed to me at the Be Our Guest restaurant in Walt Disney World and I of course said yes. We're saving for a house now so we won't be getting married anytime soon, but to be engaged is wonderful!

My Baking improving SO much- Without meaning to sound big headed, I've improved an incredible amount. For Christmas 2014, I covered a cake in white fondant and badly piped "Merry Christmas" onto it. This year, I made a Santa Sack!

My blog has grown a LOT- I never would have expected this blog to be as big as it is now. Don't get me wrong, it's still teeny tiny compared to a lot of other blogs, but even at the size it is now, I'm still hugely proud of it. I'm so grateful for all my opportunities!

Revisiting Walt Disney World- I'm so sad to not be going on a Disney holiday next year due to saving for a house, but I WILL go back one day- and I also need to return to Disneyland Paris, I can't believe it's been 5 years since my last trip!

Getting into Fitness!- This is something I've always hoped for but never achieved, so to finally be a fitness lover is definitely on my list of top moments! I just hope I can keep it up and achieve more in 2016!

What are your top moments of 2015? I'm going to be writing a post on my goals for 2016 over the next few days, so keep an eye out for that!

And HAPPY NEW YEAR! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment- I love reading each and every one of your comments and try my absolute hardest to respond to every one!

Blog design by aleelilydesigns