08 January, 2016

2016 Personal Fitness Plan

Fitness Plan

Towards the beginning of last year, I decided to stop sitting around moaning about my weight and the way I looked and actually get off my bottom and do something about it!

If you've been reading my blog since then, you'll know that I've had my ups and downs with fitness. I started off REALLY well, went on holiday and lost my motivation and have since struggled to truly get back into it.

Well, 2016 is going to be the year Sian gets properly fit.

It is. I hope.

I wrote myself a fitness plan back in October which did help me to stay motivated, and Corinne's Fitmas plan also really helped so I've realised that clearly organisation is the way to keep me going (I've always liked a good bit of organisation).

With that in mind, I've written myself a brand new Fitness Plan for 2016, one that I hope I will stick to easily while still having a bit of a challenge.

(P.S I'm using the same planner template as last time which you can find here)

I've tried to keep my plan simple as otherwise I will just assume I can't do it and give up and I've also kept a lot of Corinne's exercises she included in the Fitmas Plan as they worked really well and I already know what I'm doing!

I'm really hoping I won't give up this year, I was a bit down in the dumps over the Christmas period because I kept thinking about how I could have been, you know? If I'd just carried on after my holiday, I could have been so much further on in my fitness journey, rather than nearly back at square one.

But, I'm hopefully leaving all that negativity behind me and we'll see how I get on after that!

I'm not sure if this plan will 100% work for me, but I think the hardest part is finding the right fitness plan for you. If you're also looking to make yourself a fitness plan, Pinterest proved to be the best inspiration for me!

I'm hoping to keep my goals to be purely fitness motivated rather than weight motivated. The way I see it, if I work hard on the fitness, the weight loss will just naturally come with it! This is how the #Fitmas challenge worked and it made it much easier to keep up with!

Wish me luck!

What are your fitness plans for 2016?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment- I love reading each and every one of your comments and try my absolute hardest to respond to every one!

Blog design by aleelilydesigns