01 January, 2016

Happy New Year & Revamp!


I hope you're not tooooooo hungover, but I do hope you had a fun night last night! I didn't do much, just stayed in and enjoyed a glass of wine while watching TV. It wasn't much, but it was nice!

Since around October last year, I started taking my blog a bit more seriously. I upped my weekly posts to 5 a week from 3, I took more care of the types of posts I was posting and started to work a bit harder on making this blog something that everyone can enjoy. It's still just a hobby and I have no plans to take it full time or even attempt to do something like that, but it's nice to make it something I can truly be proud of.

I'm going to be posting my goals for 2016 next week, but I wanted to share with you some subtle changes I've introduced on my blog for 2016!
  • My About Me page has been given a little spruce up & update and looks a lot nicer!
  • My header has been given a fab addition thanks to my amazing friend Jess from Cake Crumbs & Pages! It's adorable isn't it?!
  • I have a brand new email address- you can now contact me via sian[at]cakeydreamer.co.uk!
So as you can see, it's not a huge overhaul, but just a bit of a tidy up ready for a New Year.

That being said, I want to make sure that I am delivering what YOU want to see, so I'd love to ask you to take part in my blog reader's survey below. I've kept it short and sweet so it won't take up much of your time, but I'd love to know what you're enjoying reading and what you would like to see more or less of!
Create your own user feedback survey

Here's to a fab 2016 and another year of Cakey Dreamer! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment- I love reading each and every one of your comments and try my absolute hardest to respond to every one!

Blog design by aleelilydesigns