06 January, 2016

My Personal, Fitness & Blogging Goals for 2016 | Lifestyle

2016 Goals


Everyone seems to have done these sorts of posts already, don't they? So a little late to the party, here I am with my goals for 2016.

I feel like 2015 was a pretty good year for me, I achieved a lot and I actually think I've grown as a person, as cliché as that sounds! You may not know that I am extremely shy when you first meet me, I suffer with anxiety issues and panic attacks and it takes me a while to come out of my shell.

But last year, I felt more confident than normal. I don't feel as shy, I attended a blogger's event and didn't get anxious or panic, I went to some work events and was fine and I'm so happy about that.

I also achieved so much on this blog and I'm so grateful for every opportunity I've had.

Fitness wise, I did REALLY well for the first half of 2015 and not so well for the other half. 2016 is going to be my year for this, I'm determined it will be!

I haven't set huge goals or a lot of goals but instead decided to set a few so that I'm more likely to achieve them!

PERSONAL GOALS

1. To continue to improve my baking/cake decorating and hopefully get further towards starting up my own cake decorating business!

2. To spend a LOT more time with family and friends- I don't feel like I did this much at all last year!

3. To save as much money as I can towards a mortgage! <3


FITNESS GOALS

1. To consistently keep up with fitness and continue with my fitness journey from last year!

2. To be able to run a half marathon by the end of 2016.

3. To be able to improve on my general fitness skills (like actually being able to do a pushup...)


BLOGGING GOALS

1. To start blogging about more topics. I want to teach myself how to cook, so I'm hoping to feature that more. My Christmas crafts posts went down really well so I'm hoping to do a few more crafty type posts on here too!

2. To keep up my regular posting of 5 days a week

3. To improve my blog photography!

I don't want to set myself too many goals because it's easier to fail that way, so I'll stick with these and update/add if I need to!

What are your goals this year? Let me know in the comments below! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment- I love reading each and every one of your comments and try my absolute hardest to respond to every one!

Blog design by aleelilydesigns