31 January, 2016

Reflecting back on January!



Well. This month took forever, didn't it?! Although considering how fast 2015 goes I'm kinda okay with 2016 dragging. Otherwise I'll be 24 before I know it.

24!!!

Crazy.

So how has the start to your 2016 been?

Mine has been... eventful. Some good, some bad. Quite a lot of it bad actually, but things seem to be picking up now so fingers crossed February will be a good month for me!

So here's what major things happened for me in January:

  • I had a mini blog revamp!- I didn't change too much but just gave the blog a tidy up and of course added my fab new header by my friend Jess!
  • Getting back into fitness- I've been doing okay with this. I started really strong and then weakened in the middle when I had a lot of stuff going on, but now that things are starting to get sorted I'm hoping I can get right back into this again!
  • Going to the #BloggersBelowZero event at the Ice Bar London!- You can read more about that here, but I had an amazing time and I loved it so much!
  • Learning how to cook- I've been trying to be more adventurous with my cooking this month and actually cook some proper dinners for me and Dan- like our Disney themed dinner earlier this week! 
  • Helping you guys with your baking!- I'm so proud of my little tips posts I did this month, I hoped that they would be helpful but honestly they've had SUCH a reaction on here and on Twitter etc., I'm so happy! If you are struggling with anything baking wise, please do let me know and if I can help I definitely will! <3
Next month should be a good'un, I have another really fun cake order to do, I'm going to a cake decorating class and another Blogger's meet up too, so I'm hoping it will definitely be a good one!
How has your January been? Let me know in the comments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment- I love reading each and every one of your comments and try my absolute hardest to respond to every one!

Blog design by aleelilydesigns