24 January, 2016

Sticking to your Fitness Goals!

At the beginning of this month, I wrote a post on my goals and included my fitness goals. If you didn't see that, you can read them here but the main goal for me is just to continue with my fitness.

Last year I did SO well because my motivation was looking good on holiday but after I came back, my motivation vanished completely.

So, like many other people did, I set myself some fitness goals for 2016.

Did you know most people give up their resolutions by the 17th January? This actually doesn't surprise me because I think a lot of us get pulled in by the irresistible hype that is "NEW YEAR, NEW ME!" but then actually fail to keep to any of the goals we set for ourselves.

Luckily for me, Workwear Express were kind enough to send me a box of goodies to help keep me motivated with my fitness goals and I thought I would share them with you!


I received this gorgeous hoodie, which has the inspirational quote: "She believed she could, so she did". I actually have always loved this quote because I remember seeing it on Pinterest when I first started running and it made me feel like I could definitely do it! I love wearing this on my way to the gym!


I also received a cute meal planner, which I'm going to use instead of the previous one I spoke about in my fitness organisation post as it saves me printing a new sheet every week!

The water bottle is adorable, it says "H2 Awesome" and if you know me, you know that I love a good pun so this is definitely a winner for me. I normally use my Goofy flask, but as this is smaller and easier to fit in my gym bag, I'll be using this one for the gym instead!

I also received a lovely gym towel to use, which is great as I need another one for when mine is in the wash!

These are definitely already helping me to stay motivated, I'm loving using them all! Fingers crossed they will keep helping me on my way to being a slimmer and healthier me!

I've also been lucky enough to be part of the #FitnessBunniesUnite Whatsapp group with some other fab bloggers, created by Lauren. She also runs the #FitBunniesChat on Sundays from 6pm-7pm, so if you're looking for some fitness motivation then come along and join us! (I'm hosting soon, eek!)

How are your New Year's Resolutions going? Let me know in the comments!

*WorkWear Express were kind enough to send me the items featured in this post, but as always, all opinions are my own! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment- I love reading each and every one of your comments and try my absolute hardest to respond to every one!

Blog design by aleelilydesigns