15 January, 2016

The 30 Disney Questions in 5 Minutes Tag!

I recently saw this tag on my good friend Danielle from Underland to Wonderland's blog- 30 Disney Questions in 5 Minutes!

I'm pretty sure we all know by now how much I love Disney, so I HAD to give it a go myself!


1.) Favorite Character
It's hard to choose ONE favourite character, but I'll go with Belle because she's always been a favourite of mine.


2.) Favorite Princess 
Belle again. I've always loved Belle because she's smart and beautiful and stands up for herself! It used to be Ariel when I was growing up though.

3.) Favorite Heroine 
Megara, she's so sassy but also so vulnerable.

4.) Favorite Prince 
Hmm, I'd probably say either the Beast or Prince Eric, it's hard to choose between them!

5.) Favorite Hero 
Hercules! He's so adorable with his clumsiness and shyness!

6.) Favorite Animal 
Lady from Lady and the Tramp or Pongo from 101 Dalmatians- if you put those together you would get MY Lady, the Dalmatian. Get it?

7.) Favorite Sidekick
Lumiere has always been my favourite sidekick!

8.) Favorite Villain 
I'd probably say Ursula because she's such a drama queen!

9.) Favorite Original Character (Minnie, Mickey, Goofy, etc)
Goofy is my favourite, he's adorable <3 Mickey is an extremely close second!

10.) Favorite Love Song 
This is hard! I'm going to go with I See The Light from Tangled, I love that song.

11.) Favorite Song 
It's a really odd choice because it's not a very popular song but I LOVE "Someone's Waiting For You" from The Rescuers. I used to sing it in my singing lessons because I loved it so much.

12.) Favorite Villain Song 
Ooh, definitely Be Prepared from The Lion King!

13.) Least Favorite Song 
I'm not a fan of the Robin Hood soundtrack- I find the songs a little boring!

14.) Favorite Kiss 
Aladdin & Jasmine- when the magic carpet pushes him up to kiss her, I've always loved that moment!

15.) The First Movie You Saw 
I'm not sure because I was probably so young, but the first one I truly remember was watching Aladdin. I got REALLY scared of Jafar and demanded it was turned off!

16.) Favorite Classic 
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs- she's so underrated and it makes me sad!

17.) Song that always gets stuck in your head 
It's A Small World- it's the only one I can think of that gets stuck in my head!

18.) Favorite Pixar Film 
A Bugs Life- it took me years to watch this film but I fell in love with it! They have so many amazing films though.

19.) Least Favorite Pixar Film 
Cars- It's okay, but it's not amazing.



20.) Favorite Sequel
Cinderella III was good- I normally don't like the sequels but I quite enjoyed that one!

21.) Overrated Movie 
Frozen. It's good and when it first came out I was 100% one of those people who was OBSESSED with it, but now it's just getting a bit ridiculous.

(I talk too much, I've already failed the 5 minutes...)

22.) Underrated Movie 
Atlantis was SO underrated and yet it's really good! I didn't watch it for a long time because I assumed it wasn't very good, but I really enjoyed it! I know it has a cult following online but other than that you never hear about it.

23.) Movie That Makes You Laugh 
The Emperor's New Groove- I could quote so much from that film, I love it so much!

24.) Movie That Makes You Cry 
Bambi or The Fox and the Hound- I won't watch either because they break my heart way too much.

25.) The Saddest Scene From Your Favorite Movie 
My favourite movie is Beauty and the Beast so I guess *spoiler alert* when the Beast dies! (Do you still need to do spoiler alerts if a film has been out for 24 years?!)

26.) Saddest Death 
Bambi's Mum. Mufasa's death doesn't affect me anymore, but Bambi's Mum really does. Although, I always cry when *SPOILER ALERT FOR BIG HERO 6* Baymax "dies" at the end, and you think that's it... Even though I know he comes back, I just can't stop crying!

27.) Favorite Quote 
"This is my family. It's little, and broken, but good. Yeah, still good"- Lilo and Stitch. I don't know why it's stayed with me so much but it really has!

28.) Favorite Theme Park 
I can't choose between Disneyland Paris or Walt Disney World- both hold so many wonderful memories!

29.) Favorite Theme Attraction 
The Dumbo ride, OR The Casey Junior ride from DLP (Strangely both based on the movie Dumbo)




(Credit to my mum for this picture- this is from Disneyland Paris back in the 90's!)

30.) Favorite Theme Park Show
I love the Main Street Electrical Parade! I remember seeing it in DLP but it ended years ago, but they still have it in WDW and it was exactly the same, I loved the memories!

So... I failed at the 5 minutes part, this has actually taken me about 15 minutes because I'm too bloody chatty, but I've still enjoyed it anyway- I hope you did too!

I'm going to tag whoever wants to do this tag! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment- I love reading each and every one of your comments and try my absolute hardest to respond to every one!

Blog design by aleelilydesigns