03 January, 2016

The Happiness Tag | Lifestyle

I chose this picture because nowhere makes me feel as happy as a Disney Park!

It's so easy to feel down in the dumps at this time of year isn't it? The festivities are all over and we're all left with the January blues. Rebekka tagged me in the Happiness Tag last month, but I decided to wait until January to post it as I thought it might help lift me out of any January blues I might be getting!

So here are some things that make me happy:

SONGS
Any Disney song really! Or any song that is super upbeat without being too cheesy- although I do love a good cheesy song now and then!
You know in a musical where the cast come together to sing a song and it's like a big chorus of people singing? I always really enjoy those but I can't explain why!

BOOKS
I love Little Women, it's one of my favourite books! I'm also a bit of a history nerd and I love Philippa Gregory's books on the Tudor times etc.

FILMS
Beauty and the Beast is my all-time favourite film and if I'm feeling sad it's my go to film. After that, probably The Little Mermaid or Aladdin.

I should probably mention at least one non-Disney film, so I also love How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days!

FOODS
Chocolate Digestives are my fave. (You were expecting me to say cake weren't you?) I also love Pigs in Blankets although I've eaten way too many over the Christmas period. Hmm, what else? I also LOVE Tuna Pasta Bake!

WORDS
Erm.. words are hard. I don't know if I have any favourite words, so let's choose some words that are funny. Aubergine, always reminds me of the funny emoji. Schnapps, always a fun word to say. Ooh and Phenomenon. I don't know why, I just like it.

SCENTS
I love cinnamon and vanilla scents! Also- I loved Lush's Snow Fairy and Magic Wand because they smelt like Calpol!

RANDOM THINGS
Christmas, Birthdays, Cute stationery, pastel colours, kind people, funny people, Coffee, Hot Chocolate, clean bedsheets (oof, you know that feeling), new clothes!

BLOGGERS (and the people I tag)
Kirsty, Danielle, Becster & Amy!

What are the things that make you happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment- I love reading each and every one of your comments and try my absolute hardest to respond to every one!

Blog design by aleelilydesigns