12 February, 2016

Fitness Update #2

Fitness Updates


Hello again!

A few of you mentioned that you'd like to see more fitness updates, so I've decided to up them to bi-weekly. Every other Friday I will post a new update on how I'm getting on, instead of once a month!

So. I'm gonna do a bit of "real talk" here. I normally keep my blog very upbeat and happy-go-lucky and prefer not to mention anything negative, but I feel like I'm just gonna write a little ramble and delete it if I don't want to post it haha!

I feel a bit crap at the moment. At the end of February last year I started running and discovered that actually I CAN do fitness and yay I'm going to finally get skinny and woohoo I'll look amazing in my photos from Walt Disney World.

Now a year on, I've put on all the weight I originally lost and I'm very off-on with fitness. One week I'll be amazing, the next I'll eat 3 doughnuts for lunch.

That's a true story by the way. Don't do it, you'll feel sick and it won't be worth it.

I've always struggled with my weight ever since I was young and I've always dreamed of not feeling self-conscious about my body, but somehow it never seems to work out the way I want.

In a way, it might be a good thing that I feel like this because I'm hoping it will push me to stay away from the doughnuts and onto the treadmill haha. I think it's about time I actually stopped and thought about the way I feel now instead of how good those fatty things taste and maybe that will actually make me realise what I'm doing.

I'm not all bad, I've done really well at certain points of the last year and I am proud of that. I'm not entirely writing off everything I've done, I know that we all get times that we feel down about our bodies but for some reason I'm just going through a particularly bad patch.

But, fingers crossed that in two weeks time I'll be writing an update to say how much better I'm feeling and how I've eaten lots of salads for lunch instead of a million doughnuts (that's an exaggeration.. I'm not quite that bad)!

If you've got any motivational tips or you want to give me any ideas for lunches (please), then feel free to leave them in the comments.

I promise my next post will go back to being happy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment- I love reading each and every one of your comments and try my absolute hardest to respond to every one!

Blog design by aleelilydesigns