24 February, 2016

My Favourite Instagram Accounts

I've mentioned before some of my favourite Walt Disney World Instagram accounts (which I'm hoping to update soon) and I've mentioned my favourite bloggers, but today I thought I would share some of my favourite Instagram accounts.

Some of my fave bloggers and Instagrammers overlap, but that's okay because it just shows their social media game is on the ball!

In no particular order:


A photo posted by Dani & Beth (@mysistersstyle_) on

Beth is a friend of mine who posts fashion and beauty Instagram photos with her sister. They're fairly new but they post amazing photos and are doing SO well, so definitely check them out! <3

You know about my obsession with this lady's blog by now right?! If not, check out my Favourite Bloggers posts, she always features. Her Instagram is no different- she helps me to get over my Disney blues!

Rosie posts the most amazing cakes and cupcakes- It's impossible to visit her blog or her Instagram without getting ridiculously hungry!

Emma is the lovely lady who designed my fabulous apron- check her out if you want one of your own, she makes gorgeous designs!


Slightly biased with this one as Jess is one of my best friends but she's been working SO hard on her Instagram lately and it's really paying off- it looks incredible!

So those are just a few of my favourite Instagram accounts- what are yours? Share them in the comments as I'd love some new ones to follow! And if you'd like to follow me, you can find me @cakeydreamer or use my hashtag #cakeydreamerbakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment- I love reading each and every one of your comments and try my absolute hardest to respond to every one!

Blog design by aleelilydesigns