10 February, 2016

Valentine's Day Gifts for a Disney Fanatic!

You might have seen my Valentine's Day Gift ideas for Superhero fanatics last week, and this week I'm talking about gift ideas for Disney fanatics!

I've tried to do a mixture of gifts for men and women as I did last time, so hopefully there will be something you or someone you love will like!

Under £5

The Little Mermaid Stud Earrings £4.49Set of 3 Disney Tins £4.99

Under £10

Star Wars BB-8 Mug £9.95
Lady and the Tramp Mug £7.95


Under £20

Ladies Beauty and the Beast T-Shirt £19.99
Ladies Aladdin T-Shirt £19.99 (Also available in Mens £19.99)


Under £30

14 carat Gold Plated Lumiere Necklace £28.99
Men's Mickey Mouse T-Shirt £34.99
14kt Gold Plated Disney Castle Necklace £28.99Rose Gold Plated Simba Necklace £34.99

Hopefully this has given you some nice ideas for the special person in your life (or yourself!)

Let me know what items you love in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment- I love reading each and every one of your comments and try my absolute hardest to respond to every one!

Blog design by aleelilydesigns