03 February, 2016

Valentine's Day Gifts for a Superhero Fanatic

This is a very different post for me but one I'm really looking forward to writing!

My fiance Dan is a HUGE superhero fan. Marvel or DC Comics, he loves both (I think Marvel has a slight edge though), and I always enjoy getting him gifts to reflect his obsession (as he does with my Disney obsession!)

If your other half is obsessed with Superheroes too, here are some fab gift suggestions:

Under £5

Marvel Playing Cards £3.99
Batman Bath Duck £4.99


Under £10


Men's Distressed Superman T-Shirt £9.99


Under £20



Under £30

Ladies Spiderman Dress £29.99 Ladies Wonder Woman Caped T-Shirt £21.99

I tried to do a mixture of men's, ladies and unisex for this guide as much as I could and I hope they help you if you're looking for something different and quirky to buy for your loved ones!

(And don't worry, Dan's present isn't on here. He doesn't read my blog anyway!)

What are your Valentine's Day Plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment- I love reading each and every one of your comments and try my absolute hardest to respond to every one!

Blog design by aleelilydesigns