27 March, 2016

Fitness Update #5

Fitness Update

So it appears that my softly, softly approach is working! It seems that the more I do, the more I want to do and so hopefully in a month or so's time I'll be in a regular routine of exercising and I'll be feeling much more positive!

I started my new job on Monday and I've been making sure that I've at least been walking to the train station which is roughly a 30 minute walk. I do want to start walking home from the train station too so I'm definitely getting an hour's exercise every day but I've been super tired this week where I've had so much to take in. Hopefully once I get more settled I'll be able to do that!

I'm also finding that I'm more open to doing other exercise too- for example I've been really wanting to get my weights out and start doing more with those again like I used to, it's just that I've been too tired. So fingers crossed that not only will I be walking for an hour 5 days a week, I'll also be doing other exercises at least on the other two days of the week.

I'm also on my feet a lot more in this job, there's certain things I have to get up and do and that's so much better than just sitting on my bum all day every day. I'm doing around 10,000-15,000 steps per day and that will increase when I start walking home!

My weight has been going up and down recently due to bloating (I'm currently waiting for my results of a blood test to see if I have coeliac disease) and so I actually have no idea if I've lost any weight or cms because my body is constantly going up and down, but hopefully once I get it under control I'll start to see a difference!

I think it's important not to let yourself get too carried away or caught up if you're not doing well. Doing things slowly has worked really well for me, so if you're struggling then maybe try that too!

I can't promise but fingers crossed I will keep this all up!!!

How are your fitness journeys going?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment- I love reading each and every one of your comments and try my absolute hardest to respond to every one!

Blog design by aleelilydesigns