03 April, 2016

Visiting Marwell Zoo

A couple of weeks ago on my week off, Dan and I took a spontaneous trip to Marwell Zoo! We'd been to Marwell Hotel for my birthday back in December and part of our hotel package was 2 zoo tickets, which we'd ended up not using due to the weather- so we basically had a "free" trip!

I love Marwell Zoo, it's only about 30 minutes away from where I live and I've been quite a lot in the past! I'm not entirely a-okay with the idea of zoos, but I do love being able to see animals that otherwise I'd never see.

Like penguins and giraffes. Oh boy, I love 'em.


So this post might be a bit photo heavy, but I'm hoping you'll enjoy looking through the pictures from our trip too!

Visiting Marwell Zoo
Visiting Marwell Zoo
I really love Penguins guys. It takes me ages to leave them, I'd stay there all day if I could!

Visiting Marwell Zoo
Visiting Marwell Zoo
6ft5 Dan has nothing on a Giraffe! 

Visiting Marwell Zoo
Visiting Marwell Zoo
Visiting Marwell Zoo
I love giraffes too- they have a big enclosure but they prefer to hang out by the fences to see the people it seems! 

Visiting Marwell Zoo
Visiting Marwell Zoo
If my friend Vix is reading this- you're welcome for the cute yawning otters photo!

Visiting Marwell Zoo
I love this wishing well, I always make a wish every time I visit!

Visiting Marwell Zoo

Visiting Marwell Zoo
Visiting Marwell Zoo
Marwell Hall dates all the way back to the Tudor times (according to some quick research I just did lol), and is a gorgeous venue. You can actually get married here which I casually pointed out to Dan. 
I wonder if I can invite the penguins?

Hopefully you've managed to stay with me through this and you've enjoyed looking through our photos! 

Have you ever visited Marwell Zoo? What did you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment- I love reading each and every one of your comments and try my absolute hardest to respond to every one!

Blog design by aleelilydesigns