27 May, 2016

Disney themed things to do this Summer!

Disney themed things to do this Summer!


We all know that I'm suffering pretty darn badly from the Disney blues. It's extremely bad at the moment because this time two years ago, I was in the Magic Kingdom. This time last year, I was weeks away from returning.

Today? Weeeeeeell, I'm in England with no plans of returning. Stupid mortgage saving. (Which I know, I know, will be worth it!)

So to make myself feel better, I've been compiling a list of Disney themed things I can do this summer!

1. Go to see Aladdin the Musical!
I'm really hoping we will do this, but tickets are SO expensive that I just don't know if I can justify paying out for it. I'm in love with the soundtrack though so I will try! If you haven't heard, Aladdin has had an extremely successful run on Broadway and is now coming to the West End (I'm pretty sure opening night is tomorrow!) to the Prince Edward theatre. I've linked the website above, so go check it out! And if you're going to see it, let me know if it's worth paying out for!

2. Have a Disney themed BBQ!
This is something I'd love to do! Turn on those Disney songs, invite everyone to dress up or Disneybound and enjoy the lovely summer weather with your favourite sidekicks! Or if you don't want a BBQ, you could have a Disney themed dinner party instead!

3. Go to see the Mary Poppins Musical Tour!
If you missed Mary Poppins when it was in the West End (as I did!), they are touring the UK! I've linked above and I don't believe tickets are too expensive and they're going all around the UK so they may be visiting your town! If you want a review, Danielle wrote a great one on her blog!

4. Get up to date with all the Disney films and TV shows using DisneyLife!
I have a bit of a love hate relationship with DisneyLife. I kinda hate paying for it but I really love watching the Disney Channel. Then I hate that I'm a 23 year old who watches the Disney Channel. But I also really love the shows. Gahh! But if you're looking to fill your summer, you could always do the free 1 month trial and see if you also get hooked on the Disney Channel shows!

5. Have a Disney themed activity day! 
This can be fun for adults but especially if you have kids- make Disney crafts, play Disney games and watch loads of Disney movies!

I mean, none of these are going to be the same as visiting one of the Theme Parks- but they will help to keep the magic alive wherever you are!

Let me know if you can think of any other Disney themed activities in the comments!

Also I just want to say that I've recommended the above items because they genuinely seem like good things to do- no one has asked me to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment- I love reading each and every one of your comments and try my absolute hardest to respond to every one!

Blog design by aleelilydesigns