29 May, 2016

Summer To Do List

Summer To Do List

Last Christmas, you may remember that I wrote a Christmas to do list. Because I always enjoy writing those, I thought it might be a good idea to write one for the summer too!

1. Go to the Beach
I haven't been to a beach in years which just seems crazy! I know Dan really wants to go to the beach and we have a week off together in July, so hopefully we'll have nice weather then and we can go! The last time I went to the beach, I ended up buried in sand as a mermaid.

2. Visit somewhere scenic
I probably will go to the New Forest in Hampshire, but I'd love to go anywhere scenic really just for a long walk. Last year I visited places like Hampton Court and the Tower of London, and I'd like to visit more places like that. Maybe Windsor Castle will be next on my list!

3. Go horse riding
I once went horse riding in the New Forest and I loved it. I've been horse riding a few times and it's so much fun that I'd love to do it again. I don't know if anyone I know is as keen though, so we'll have to see! :(

4. Take Lady on lots of long walks
We take Lady for a walk around the block most days (unless it's raining because she's a wimp even with her coat on), but it would be nice to take her to some local fields and take her for a longer walk. She always enjoys it there!

5. Go to Legoland
Dan and I love Legoland and I'm hoping we can get to go there this summer. We are big kids who need to have kids so that we have a genuine reason to go to these places hahaha! But for now, we just go and act like big kids for the day. Being serious adults is boring! [UPDATE: We literally visited here yesterday, so one is already ticked off!]

6. Go to Chessington
I went to Chessington with some friends a couple of years ago and it was a lot of fun. I can't go on big rollercoasters which means that somewhere like Thorpe Park or Alton Towers is pointless for me to go to, but Chessington had enough rides that I COULD go on to make it worthwhile!

7. Bake some summer treats
I'm not sure what yet, but I feel like strawberries and other summer fruits will be a big theme! Let me know if you have anything you'd like to see me bake!

What are your plans for the summer? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment- I love reading each and every one of your comments and try my absolute hardest to respond to every one!

Blog design by aleelilydesigns